The group is active in an interdisciplinary intersection of applied mathematics, systems and control theory and engineering. The group covers both theoretical and applied research and has grown through the collaboration with other national and foreign leading research groups.
The group is composed by people with backgrounds in mathematics, physics, control engineering and civil engineering.
CoDAlab is recognized and funded by the research agency of Generalitat de Catalunya (catalan government) as a Consolidated Group for 2009-2013 and 2014-2016.
Assistant Professor Ilaria Venanzi will present her most recent research next Thursday, September 15th, 2016, at 11:00 at the brand new Campus Diagonal-Besòs (room A1.12).
Maribel Anaya presented her PhD thesis "Design and validation of structural health monitoring system based on bio-inspired algotithms" in the UPC Program on Earthquake Engineering and Structural...
6th European Conference on Structural Control (Sheffield, UK, July 11th to 13th, 2016)
IX National Congress of the Clinical Laboratory (Madrid 7-9 October 2015)
Members of CoDAlab (J.M. Rossell, F. Palacios and J. Rubió) have built a new Stewart platform for control and online slots identification research.
- UPC among world’s thirty best universities in Architecture and top forty in Civil and Structural Engineering
- A device with mobile games and remote medical monitoring for at-home pelvic floor rehabilitation
- UPC students launch balloon into stratosphere with drawings made by children at Sant Joan de Déu Hospital
- UPC patents system for cardiovascular pre-diagnosis—in under a minute—based on contact with user’s hands or feet
- Catalan scientists develop new high-precision method for analysing and comparing functioning and structure of complex networks