The group is active in an interdisciplinary intersection of applied mathematics, systems and control theory and engineering. The group covers both theoretical and applied research and has grown through the collaboration with other national and foreign leading research groups.
The group is composed by people with backgrounds in mathematics, physics, control engineering and civil engineering.
CoDAlab is recognized and funded by the research agency of Generalitat de Catalunya (catalan government) as a Consolidated Group for 2009-2013 and 2014-2016.
Assistant Professor Ilaria Venanzi will present her most recent research next Thursday, September 15th, 2016, at 11:00 at the brand new Campus Diagonal-Besòs (room A1.12).
Maribel Anaya presented her PhD thesis "Design and validation of structural health monitoring system based on bio-inspired algotithms" in the UPC Program on Earthquake Engineering and Structural...
6th European Conference on Structural Control (Sheffield, UK, July 11th to 13th, 2016)
IX National Congress of the Clinical Laboratory (Madrid 7-9 October 2015)
Members of CoDAlab (J.M. Rossell, F. Palacios and J. Rubió) have built a new Stewart platform for control and online slots identification research.
- UPC students hunt muons in stratosphere to test theory of relativity
- UPC maintains position among world’s best 150 universities under 50 according to THE ranking
- UPC among world’s top 10 universities in three scientific categories according to CWUR Rankings by Subject
- Two crews of the Barcelona School of Nautical Studies are taking part in the EDHEC 2017 international sailing regatta
- Researchers from the ICFO manage to elude Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle